awww yeaaaah, my brother started watching Hannibal and he sent me a message on facebook saying “holy shitsnacks it’s good”.
my brother is such a geek and I love him :)))
also yes I know it’s 5am and I have a paper due at 10am that’s nowhere near finished
shhh I’ve been working on my research and outline for like 6 hours but writing it isn’t going so well
Statue based on Leonardo daVinci’s famous concept for artificial wings.
This is so fucking beautiful!
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
aggressively queers at you